Quick and nimble, the Thunderbolt is total livewire. Whether it’s powering up technical climbs or popping off every trail feature in sight, its 27.5” wheels and 140mm of rear travel makes this bike ready and capable for when you’re feeling creative with line choice. The frame is available in both carbon and alloy, and our RIDE-9 adjustment system gives you the power to further adjust geometry and ride characteristics to your liking.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free via USPS Piroirty or UPS Ground
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate of $10 shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail store in Snoqualmie. Please note will-call orders are available within 1 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 60 days of purchase
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store