When Kona set out to improve the Process lineup, they had high expectations. How could they improve on such a beloved bike that riders and reviewers raved over? The answer was simple, keep the good, ditch the bad. The bad? We didn't have much to complain about on the previous gen process. If we could get better pedaling efficiency and store a water bottle inside the frame, well that would just about be the perfect bike. Kona heard our complaints, and raised us one.
The all new Process improved on several key aspects including vastly improved pedaling efficiency, oversized bearings providing superior durability, boost spacing, internal cable routing, and the ability to hold that water bottle inside the frame.
The Process CR/DL Frameset includes the Rockshox Super Deluxe rear shock, rear axle/hanger, and seat collar.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free via USPS Piroirty or UPS Ground
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate of $10 shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail store in Snoqualmie. Please note will-call orders are available within 1 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 60 days of purchase
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store