GET ON THE DIRT AND RIDE TO YOUR FIRST SINGLETRACK. TEMPT IS THAT FRIEND WHO OPENS UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF RIDING.
Why We Love It
Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take athletes off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low standover height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate maneuvering around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles, Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
- Giant Sport seatpost for confidence and balance on tougher terrain
- 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout, and preload adjustment
- Giant alloy double wall aluminum rims, alloy hubs and stainless spokes
- Compatible with racks, fenders and kickstand
- Tubeless tires, 2.4 inch front and 2.25 inch rear for improved traction
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- ALUXX SLR frame is the lightest weight and highest performing aluminum for supreme comfort and durability
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT HLO 27.5", 100mm Travel, Lockout, with Preload Adjuster
- Giant double-wall wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tires
- Shimano 3x8-speed shifting with Tektro M285 hydraulic disc brakes
You now have the option of home delivery on bikes from Northwest Bike if you live in the Puget Sound area. How does it work? It’s simple. Simply shop online through our web store and select local delivery at checkout. We offer Free Local Delivery on bikes $1500.00 and up. All bikes under $1500.00 will have a $25 delivery fee. NO CURRENT MODEL YEAR BIKE WILL BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF OUR LOCAL AREA (greater Seattle area).
DO YOU HAVE THE BIKE I WANT IN STOCK?
Our online catalog is comprised of both in stock models and special order models. In stock models will show their respected inventory levels and a delivery time of 1-3 days while special order bikes will show a delivery time of 3-6 business days. We strive to have this information updated regularly on our web store, however if you want to double check inventory before placing your order please contact us at 425.363.2100 and a member of our staff will confirm stock levels for you.
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Northwest Bicycle emphasizes fast shipping, on every order, every time. On orders $49 and more, free shipping will be available upon checkout (some limitations apply). Most orders will be processed and shipped out within 2-3 business days. As long as all billing, shipping, and payment information is processed correctly, Northwest will keep this 2-3 business day guarantee. Depending on your selected shipping option, all orders will be shipped out accordingly so your order is received on-time. After your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number attached. If your order is over $49 and you have selected free shipping, all orders will be sent out USPS or UPS ground depending on shipment size. Please allow for 1-5 business days after the initial 24hr processing time for your order to be delivered. Northwest is not responsible for shipping carrier delays such as mechanical failure, weather issues or incorrect shipping information.