The legendary Rocky Mountain Slayer made a triumphant return in 2017 and continues its success into the 2018 season. This all new carbon Slayer has not only raised the bar on what we expect our enduro bikes to do on the downhill, but also the climb. Anglesets are a thing of the past with the new Rocky Mountain Ride-4 system. Ride-4 empowers the rider to select from four different geometry settings giving them the perfect setting for both Whistler and your local trails. Smoothlink Suspension with size specific tune will ensure every rider maximizes the performance of the Slayer. Internal cable routing, one way pivot bolts, and boost frame spacing ensures your bike will have all the latest bells and whistles.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free via USPS Piroirty or UPS Ground
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate of $10 shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail store in Snoqualmie. Please note will-call orders are available within 1 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 60 days of purchase
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store