It's a warm mid-summer evening and you have nothing planned—what to do? Take a cruise down main street with your Low Roller, that's what. With its hand-polished alloy frame, Serape-inspired saddle, and all of the polished chrome bits you'd ever want, the Low Roller brings pedal-powered low rider style to your garage. And with its lightweight alloy frame and fork, nine speeds of "go fast" gearing, stable and wide 650b tires, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, this Roll has everything you need to make tossing that rusty ol' beach cruiser in the trash an easy decision. Do your ride a favor and Roll your own.Equipped with a Body Geometry "The Cup" saddle, with a special Serape theme that's exclusive to the Low Roller, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you ridel. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
The Roll is made from our A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped. This Roll also comes ready with rack/fender mount, making it easy to carry extra weight.
Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free via USPS Piroirty or UPS Ground
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store