Eclat Storm Fork 30mm Offset Black. The Storm fork is a well-calculated balance of tubing thickness material specification and Eclat's heat-treatment process ensuring that it can hold up to some abuse. This fork uses a clean and simplistic design with minimum weight.Super strong street fork
Fully cnc’d steerer
1 piece hydroformed fork leg for increased strength and super clean look
Clearance for 2.45" and bigger tires
Designed for integrated 45° headsets
|Weight (oz) ||35.8
|Defined Color ||Black
|Brake Type ||None
|Steer Tube Diameter ||1-1/8"
|Steerer Tube Material ||Steel
|Front Axle Type ||3/8"
|Offset (mm) ||30
|Top Cap ||M24 thread
|Crown Race ||Integrated
|Steerer Tube Length (mm) ||170
|Wheel Size ||20"
|Material ||Chromoly Steel
- Most items from our online catalog ship free via USPS Piroirty or UPS Ground
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate of $10 shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail store in Snoqualmie. Please note will-call orders are available within 1 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 60 days of purchase
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store