The Angül Dynamic Fit stem provides a simple quick and precise way to find a rider's desired stem reach and rise. It can be used on a rider's existing bike or in conjunction with the Müve SL dynamic fit bike (or any fit bike of your choice).1.125-inch standard steerer clamp bore 31.8mm standard handlebar clamp.
42mm steerer clamp height.
Angle adjustment of +/- 30 degrees.
Five-axis CNC machined from billet 7075 series aircraft aluminum.
High accuracy CNC-engraved length and angle markings.
Narrow 44mm design allows clearance for aero bars and cables.
Self-locking lead screw operation allows optimized angle positioning.
Simple-turn crank movement for fast adjustability.
Teflon® impregnated electro-less nickel coating on length adjustment for smooth operation and durability.
Titanium side angle caps.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store