If you value playful handling and exceptional climbing prowess in a trail bike look no further than the S-Works Camber Carbon 650b Module. It blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing ability that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our full FACT carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a carbon Camber FSR rear end. At both ends of the bike you'll find that its nimble wheel size gives a little extra travel length to deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency weight or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 650b Geometry and lightweight stiff and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility and along these lines it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build we leave the drivetrain and shift duties up to your preferences but it does come stock with an impressive list of components like hand-built carbon Roval wheels a RockShox RS-1 650b fork and our Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 mid positions. We did the heavy lifting for you—build the rest exactly how you want it.Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up 130mm of fine-tunable suspension and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
RockShox RS-1 650b fork is arguably the most sought-after fork on the trail right now with 130mm of convention-bucking travel. Compared to a traditional fork its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store