There's all mountain riding and then there's getting rowdy over the entire mountain. And when it comes to a playful ride quality over difficult terrain nothing beats our S-Works Enduro FSR 650b. To keep the weight down the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. This material comes with the added benefit of being incredibly stiff which is balanced out by our 650b Geometry's roomy top tube short chainstays slack head tube and longer wheelbase. Add it all up and you get a lively ride that's incredibly responsive on both climbs and descents. And to further ensure top-level performance on the way down this geo is mated with 160mm of plush travel up front and 165mm at rear. Handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single tube rear shock. And for the build the Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance with a full SRAM XX1 groupset powerful Guide RS Carbon brakes hand-built carbon Roval wheels and our all-new Command Post IRcc with up to 10 middle positions. Make the mountain bend to you.Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber chassis w/ M5 alloy rear end stands as the pinnacle of lightweight efficient and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive playful and well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing and full cartridge bearing pivots you get a bike that's clean dependable and ready for anything that trail has to offer.
RockShox Pike RCT3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 160mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
Roval Traverse SL 650b carbon wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control without sacrificing anything to climbing performance.
The custom Öhlins single tube air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store