This World Cup version of the S-Works Epic takes the concept of fast to another level. Like its counterpart "standard" version it's constructed from our finest carbon fiber and features a drool-worthy build kit and a RockShox RS-1 Brain fork. But where it differs is in its tighter geometry and one-by-specific build which work together to form explosive power transfer and an even nimbler sense of handling. Along these lines you'll find that the build holds nothing back delivering a SRAM XX1 groupset that's lightweight and intuitive along with XTR brakes for some of the best stopping power in the business. And to drive even harder on efficiency and speed we included our proprietary Brain technology at the fork and rear shock. This intelligent system is able to interpret the difference between rider and trail input so it stays firm under effort and plush over bumps. Put it all together and you have a purpose-built race machine that's certain to lay waste to any short track out there.Custom FOX/ Specialized remote Mini Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up 95mm of fine-tunable suspension and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
FACT 11m carbon fiber frame provides the ideal blend of stiffness strength and light weight resulting in the pinnacle of efficiency and speed. Meanwhile our World Cup XC 29 Geometry 95mm of travel internal cable routing and a SWAT Tool Cradle create exceptional handling and zero-hassle maintenance.
RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
Roval Control SL 29 carbon fiber wheels are lightweight for climbs hand-built for precision and durability stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling and most importantly exceptionally fast for hard sustained efforts come race day.
The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 components while braking duties are handled by a Shimano XTR carbon lever. Combined the system forms the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store