When only the best will do you need the ultimate trail bike. Or in other words you need the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 29. It reflects everything that we've learned over the years and in our eyes represents the pinnacle of perfection. Starting at the carbon layup it features our highest-end FACT 11m for an ultra-lightweight strong and stiff construction. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube a tool and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you add-in an aggressive trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays a roomy top tube a low bottom bracket and a slacked out front end plus our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock you have a bike that without a doubt is ready for anything on the trail.Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush adjustable suspension while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple responsive and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency while 135mm of travel fully enclosed cable routing and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store