No-nonsense unadulterated speed—that's what our S-Works Stumpjumper Di2 brings to the table. It's made from our finest carbon fiber and it's built off of our revolutionary XC 29 Geometry for explosive power incredible climbing prowess and nimble handling. At the rear the hardtail design with razor thin seatstays blends maximum pedaling efficiency with added compliance. Add to this our Brain technology at the RockShox RS-1 fork that differentiates between rider and trail input to stay firm under effort and plush over bumps a full Shimano XTR Di2 groupset and hand-built carbon wheels and you have a bike that sacrifices nothing in its pursuit of speed.Casing the wheels are 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tires at the front and rear. Together the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
Drivetrain duties are handled by the revolutionary Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed groupset with 36/26T gearing up front and 11-40t at the rear. The first ever electronic mountain groupset it provides unparalleled shift precision reliability and accuracy making it the secret weapon in any racer's arsenal.
RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork its inverted design creates a carbon fiber upper that provides superior stiffness while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
Roval Control SL 29 carbon fiber wheels are lightweight for climbs hand-built for precision and durability stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling and most importantly exceptionally fast for hard sustained efforts come race day.
To provide the optimal blend of stiffness light weight and strength we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fiber. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store