There's quite a few boxes that your 'favorite pair of bib shorts" must check. The chamois has to be perfect—soft to touch foam in all the right places and perfect shape. And the materials must be compressive yet still comfortable while being sized correctly. It's been a lengthy process but we're happy to say that the SL Race Bib Shorts check all the right boxes. The pre-molded triple-density foam Body Geometry Contour 3D Chamois is contoured to perfectly match the curvature of your body all while being soft and supportive in all the right places. The other part of the comfort equation is the extremely stretchy soft bib straps paired with a soft four-way stretch fabric. On the performance side the same four-way stretch fabric also features plenty of compression for long days in the saddle. The three-inch-tall silicone cuff also ensures that your bibs stay in place in a variety of conditions.8" inseam (size Medium)
Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
Compressive four-way stretch fabric provides ample leg support comfort and a soft hand.
Fabric Content: MAIN: Knit 68% Nylon 32% Elastane ; UPPER: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane
HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back eases entry and exit for nature breaks.
Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
Silicone-infused fabric cuff provides a gentle secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect shift-free fit.
The open suspender construction is designed to keep the bibs in place without constricting the upper body. Stretchy elastic suspenders are extremely plush and soft against the skin and they accommodate taller torso lengths with ease.
Triple-density-foam Women’s-specific Performance Body Geometry Contour 3D Chamois is pre-molded to match the shape of the body for exceptional comfort.
UPF 50+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
Women's-specific Slim Fit
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store