Don't get us wrong—carbon fiber is awesome. But when it comes to maintaining piece of mind while you're out getting rowdy on the trail it's pretty damn hard to beat the confidence inspiring construction of an alloy frame like the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29. It features an M5 alloy construction that's lightweight durable and plenty stiff and compliant while a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components have been hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock plus an aggressive trail-eating geometry that features absurdly short chainstays a roomy top tube a low bottom bracket and a slacked out front end you get a trail bike that you can be confident in season after season.29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush adjustable suspension while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple responsive and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability stiffness and light weight while 135mm of travel Trail 29 Geometry provide more than capable handling.
RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store