After one ride on the all-new Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie you'll never be riding trail again. It's a bold statement to make but the increase in traction control and floatation that our 6Fattie Wheel System provides is nothing short of revolutionary. And then of course there's the rest of the bike. It features our FACT 9m carbon fiber for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight strong and stiff frame. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube a tool and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in a build spec that mixes some of SRAM and Shimano's best performing durable components you have a bike that will have you never looking back—unless it's to see your buddies eating your dust.650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tire features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tire features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush adjustable suspension while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple responsive and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency while 135mm of travel fully enclosed cable routing and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
FOX 34 Plus Peformance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store