Key Item Specs
Bottom Bracket Tool
The Bearing Service Tray combines our bearing puller and bearing press kits into a well-organized all-in-one tray.
Installation kit includes spindle with two threaded handles, adaptors for following standard bearings: 608, 1526, 6000, 6001, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, R6, 28x17 (Hope), BB30, all Press-fit standards and two different sized plastic-coated adaptors, to protect carbon surfaces during bearing installation.
One of the threaded handles includes a quick release system for quick and easy use.
Removal kit includes: slide hammer with adaptors that support bearing removal with inner bearing dimensions 6.5-8,10-12, 12-15, 17-20, 22-28, 30-36mm.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store