For removing hub end caps while servicing the hubs or converting them to different standards
Thanks to the expanding mechanism, which grabs the hub cap evenly from the inside, even the most stubborn hub end caps are easy to pull-off. Compared with the traditional way of removing hub end caps, this tool won/t damage cups or hub.
- Most items from our online catalog ship free on orders $25+
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail stores. Please note will-call orders are available within 1-2 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 45 days of purchase
- Complete bikes (including youth bikes) are not eligible for return
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items as we cannot resell them
- Buyer pays return shipping, unless a mistake was made on the order (i.e. wrong item shipped)
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store