SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
- Most items from our online catalog ship free via USPS Piroirty or UPS Ground
- Heavier/Larger items that are excluded from our free shipping have a flat rate of $10 shipping
- Expedited shipping is availble. If available in your area, this will be an option at checkout
- Complete bicycles ship with a flat rate of $75. E-bikes may incur more costs due to weight/size/battery configurations
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Local pickup is available on all items at our retail store in Snoqualmie. Please note will-call orders are available within 1 business day from purchase. You will receive an email stating your order has been fulfilled once it is ready.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Used items, demo bikes, and closeout items are excluded from this policy
- You may return your purchase within 60 days of purchase
- All returns must be unopened in new condition upon return. We do not accept returns on open items.
- Buyer pays return shipping on all returns.
- Free Exchanges towards any item in our store, buyer pays all shipping on exchanges.
Please pack your items safely on all returns. Any damage that may occur in transit will be deduced from the refund in the amount that it costs to return the item to a like-new condition
Northwest Bicycle Returns Department
7811 Center Blvd SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, 98065
If you believe your item is eligible for a warranty claim from the manufacturer, please contact us via email. Warranties on items cover manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear/crash replacement. Please note some manufacturers require that the customer contact them directly for the claim and we can not process it.